Tadoba Online Safari Booking:
Website of the Tadoba National Park online safari booking portal. Here is the, most easiest way to book your safari at tadoba national park you can make an online booking for your tadoba safari in the most known wildlife park in india. In earlier days, the only option for the Tadoba Safari Booking was through the tour and travel company. Interested tourists have to approach tour and travel company, with very limited options. Tourists were not having numbers of options to compare travel tariff, facilities and other important factors of the trip. But after the advent of internet the scenario has changed. Now with the help of online safari booking Tadoba site we can materialize our program nicely. In order to have desirable, rejuvenating and affordable trip of Tadoba National Park, Online Safari Booking in Tadoba is one and only one option to explore the national park without any disappointment.
Tadoba Safari Booking Form
|Jeep Price (Indian) :
|| INR 5500 / Jeep ( Maximum 6 Persons are allowed in ONE Jeep )
|Canter Price (Indian)
||INR 850 / Canter ( Maximum 18 Persons are allowed in ONE Jeep )
|| Moharli Gate, Kolara Gate, Nawegaon Gate, Khutwanda Gate and Zari Gate
|Morning Timings :
||06:30 AM - 11:00 AM
|Evening Timings :
||02:30 PM - 06:30 PM
|The price includes:
||Jeep & Driver, Permit Charges, Guide Charges, Online Payment Gateway Charges & Our Service Charges and Taxes.
If you are interested for having thrilling and exciting trip of Tadoba National Park then go for online safari booking in Tadoba and enjoy your hassle-free tour. As the accommodation in and around the Tadoba National Park is very limited, you have to plan your trip well in advance and have to reserve your safari ride by going on online safari booking in Tadoba. ‘Good guide’ accompanying a safari trip is the most important and significant factor to make our safari ride more exciting. You can avail this service of friendly guide by making online safari booking in Tadoba.
Entry Fee of Tadoba National Park:
- Price for the Jeep Safari for Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve (0-60 Days)
Monday -Friday: for Gypsy, the rate is Rs 5600.
- Saturday - Sunday: Prices for the Safari Ride for Tadoba National Park in Government Holidays and weekends (0-60 Days)
The rate of the car/jeep is Rs 6500.
- Prices of the Jeep Safari for Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve (61-120 Days)
The rate of the Jeep Safari is Rs 9500.
- Prices of the safari ride for Tadoba National Park in government holidays and weekends (61-120 Days)
The rate of the Jeep/Car is Rs 14000
Important rules for the Entry into the Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve (Core)
It is must for every tourists to have their complete vaccination certificate before making their entry into the Tiger Reserve. The tourists must be completely free from any of the symptoms of Covid -19. If any of the tourists is symptomatic, before making their entry into the Tiger Reserve then he or she will not be allowed to enter the Tiger Reserve even their booking is made well in advance. Proper social distance must be maintain between the safari riders during their safari rides in Tadoba Tiger Reserve.
- Booking of Gypsy and canter done online
- You can go for advance online Safari Booking in Tadoba 120 days before the date of your actual ride.
- Booking for the Canter Safari is done offline and it is strictly on the basis of first come first serve basis and it is done from the office of Field Director at Chandrapur.
- There are two categories of Gypsy Safaris- online and Tatkal.
- Spot booking is not permissible.
- Gate wise quota of Gypsy:
For Tadoba Online Safari Booking (Normal Quota)
- Moharli Gate - 16 gypsy in the morning and 16 gypsy in the evening.
- Kolara Gate - 06 gypsy in the morning and 06 gypsy in the evening.
- Nawegaon Gate - 03 gypsy in the morning and 03 gypsy in the evening.
- Khutwanda Gate - 02 gypsy in the morning and 02 gypsy in the evening.
- Zari Gate - 02 gypsy in the morning and 02 gypsy in the evening
- Pangadi Gate - 01 gypsy in the morning and 01 gypsy in the evening. In total 60 gypsy offers its services for exploring the Tadoba National Park.
For Tadoba Online Safari Booking (Tatkal Quota)
- Moharli Gate- 04 gypsy in the morning and 04 gypsy in the evening.
- Kolara Gate- 03 gypsy in the morning and 03 gypsy in the evening
- Navegaon Gate- 01 gypsy in the morning and 01 gypsy in the evening.
- Khutwanda Gate- 01 gypsy in the morning and 01 gypsy in the evening.
If there is any left-over quota or any cancellation after the closure of the online normal quota then that will be added to Tatkal quota for that particular gate.
Terms and Conditions for Tadoba Safari Booking (Normal Qouta)
- Online booking for safari in Tadoba National park opens 120 days before the exact date of entry at 0800hrs IST
- Booking for Safari ride closes 4 days before the exact date of entry at 1700 hrs IST For eg- if anyone is interested for booking of safari ride for 1st October, then for this date the booking will be closed on 27th September only.
- If you want to book your safari ride in advance for more than 60 days and upto 120 days, then you have to pay enhanced rates and booking is done on no refund, no cancellation/no refund basis. But if your booking is before 60 days in advance are booked at normal rate and you can also go for cancellation as per terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions for Tadoba Tatkal Online Booking
- Tatkal booking for the safari ride in Tadoba National Park opens 3 days before the exact date of safari ride.
- Booking closes before two days of the exact date of your safari ride.
- If there is any left-over quota or any cancellation during the closure time of the normal online quota then that booking is added to the Tatkal Booking for that particular gate.
Important Terms and Conditions for Online Safari Booking in Tadoba National Park.
- For Online Safari Booking in Tadoba National Park, one has to go on the appropriate website. Tourists will get entire details on the website and it is mandatory for every tourists to fulfill the details which are required for making the online safari booking in Tadoba National Park.
- ID proofs are must for Indian citizen as well as for foreigners. IDs for Indian citizen include voter card, PAN card, Passport, Driving License issued by RTO, Aadhar Card, Student ID card issued from the recognized college or school.
- For foreigner visitors, only passport as ID proofs are taken into consideration.
- Government of Maharashtra hold the only right for the admission in the Tadoba National Park.
- It is must for the visitors to book their safari ride with correct and complete details. If there are any discrepancies in the booking then the booking will be treated invalid. Visitor will have to produce the same IDproofs at the time of boarding for the safari ride which they have used at the time of the booking.
- Booking of the safari rides are non -transferable. No alteration or no addition are permissible, once the booking is confirmed. If there is some genuine case then a maximum of one change is allowed that too if written request is made 15 days before to the office of field Director of Maharashtra.
- If booking is done in less than 60 days advance and the request is made before 15 days of the exact date of safari ride then 50% of the amount will be deducted and the rest amount will be refunded to the concerned person.
- Photo copy of the ID proof is required to be submitted before taking entry in the gate of Tadoba National Park and it is must for every visitor to carry their original IDs during their entire trip.
- If there is any revision in the taxes or charges after the booking is made, then visitors have to pay the difference amount at the time of the entry.
- Children below 8 years are allowed for getting entry in the park of free of cost. They don't require any booking.
- It is must for every visitor to report before 15 minutes of the schedule departure of the gypsy for safari ride and the designated point. If you are late in reaching that designated point in time then no refund, no cancellation or no rescheduling will be done.
- Safari ride to any zone or any part of the zones can not be done with the choice or priority of the visitors. No changes can be made with the consent of the visitors. Only in case of emergency like floods, rains, strikes, landslides, fire, public agitations etc, the concerned authorities of the Maharashtra government can make changes or cancel the trip but no refund or any alternate arrangements are made.
- During the safari ride the visitors, themselves are responsible for any damage, injury or accident. The management of Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve are not responsible for it.
- Field Director has the right to prohibit the use of mobile phones of the visitors inside the Tiger Reserve.
- Terms and rules of the Tadoba National Park can change without any prior information or notice.
Rate of Photography in Tadoba National Park
Rate of still camera is Rs 200
Rate of Camera (lenses 250 mm and above) is also Rs 200.
Online Safari Booking in Tadoba
If you are interested for having thrilling and exciting trip of Tadoba National Park then go for online safari booking in Tadoba and enjoy your hassle-free tour. As the accommodation in and around the Tadoba National Park is very limited, you have to plan your trip well in advance and have to reserve your safari ride by going on online safari booking in Tadoba. 'Good guide' accompanying a safari trip is the most important and significant factor to make our safari ride more exciting. You can avail this service of friendly guide by making online safari booking in Tadoba.